Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras (Silver)
- Micro Four Thirds Mount Lens
- Wide-Angle Prime Lens
- 38mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Minimum Focus Distance of 20 cm
Email me when stock arrives
The silver 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras from Sigm a is a wide-angle prime lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalency is 38mm and its minimum focus distance is 20 cm. Its f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shallow depth of field imaging and allows it to maintain sharpness in low light situations. An inner focusing system means the lens does not extend when focusing and its newly developed linear autofocus motor is accurate and quiet. Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture, and with three glass moulded aspherical elements, aberrations are kept to a minimum. The result is accurate colour definition and sharp imaging across the frame.
- Wide-angle 19mm prime lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras with a 38mm focal length equivalent
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light situations and able to create lovely shallow depth of field images.
- Inner focusing system and linear autofocus motor for efficient, smooth, quiet and accurate focus.
- Three glass moulded aspherical elements and Super Multi-Layer Coating minimises aberrations and reduces flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast images.
- A brass bayonet mount has both high accuracy and durability. A special treatment to reinforce its strength is applied to the surface giving it greater strength and making it highly resistant to long-term use.
- Part of Sigma's new "Art" class of fast aperture, sharp prime lenses
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 38 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||59.3°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||20.07 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 60.8 x 45.7 mm|