Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Nikon F Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 - 16
- For DX Format Cameras
- Standard Focal Length Prime Lens
- Minimum Focus Distance: 30 cm
Email me when stock arrives
The 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Art Lens for Nikon from Sigma is a prime lens designed for Nikon DX format cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalent is 45mm which places it in the category of standard focal length lenses. With its particularly fast maximum aperture of f/1.4, the lens will perform very well in low light situations and provides shallow depth of field focus. With updated optical configurations (9 elements in 8 groups), as well as rounded aperture blades, the lens delivers sharp detail and nice background bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 30 cm.
The lens’ optimised light distribution helps to minimise field curvature preventing a loss of image quality at the edges of photographs and its double-sided aspherical lens element minimises spherical distortion. A rear focusing system combined with a newly developed autofocus algorithm and Hyper Sonic Motor provides smooth and accurate autofocus. Fulltime manual focus is also supported. As part of Sigma's "Art" line of lenses it is compatible with Sigma's USB Dock, which enables firmware updates and focusing adjustments.
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows fast shutter speeds for clear low-light imaging and shallow depth of field focus.
- A Hyper Sonic Autofocus Motor (HSM) offers fast, smooth and quiet autofocus.
- Constructed with Thermally Stable Composite Material (TSC) which performs well in extreme temperatures, reducing the expansion and contraction of the internal lens barrel.
- As part of Sigma's "Art" line of lenses it is compatible with Sigma's USB Dock, which enables firmware updates and focusing adjustments.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 45 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX|
|Minimum Focus Distance||29.97 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6.8|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 74 x 63 mm|