Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format.
- 84mm (35mm Equivalent).
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16.
- One SLD Element, Two Aspherical Elements.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61468
- SKU: 4351965
An especially sleek portrait-length prime, the Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E Contemporary series of lenses, and is designed for use with APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. The lens is characterised by its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques. The optical design utilises two aspherical elements and one SLD element, which help to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for greater sharpness and clarity. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting in order to achieve more contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics is a stepping AF motor, which suits both photo and video applications due to its quick, precise, and near-silent performance.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 84mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- One SLD glass element reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which provides greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimise lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
|Focal Length||56mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 84mm)|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||28.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.6 x 2.3" / 66.5 x 59.5 mm|
|Weight||9.9 oz / 280 g|