Sigma Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Autofocus Lens for Nikon AF
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One SLD Glass Element
- Unique 180° Circular Imagery
- Internal Focus, AF/MF Selection
Email me when stock arrives
Presenting an impressively unique 180° angle of view, the Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Lens is a creative tool for producing dramatically distorted, circular imagery. Designed for FX-format Nikon F DSLRs, this lens intentionally does not cover the full image frame and rather produces a fully circular image in the centre of a black frame. One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass element is incorporated in the lens design and helps to reduce some chromatic aberration and colour fringing for increased clarity. The lens also features a close minimum focusing distance of 13.5 cm, along with a 1:4.6 maximum magnification ratio, to enable creative close-up shooting from unique perspectives. An internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use, and a selector switch allows you to quickly change between autofocus and manual focus settings.
- Circular fisheye design provides a 180° angle of view and produces circular images that do not fill the entire FX-format frame.
- One SLD element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for greater colour accuracy and clarity.
- Minimum focusing distance of 13.5 cm pairs with a 1:4.6 maximum magnification ratio for creating unique close-up imagery.
- Focus mode selection switch lets you quickly change from auto or manual focusing control.
- This Nikon F-mount version does not feature a built-in autofocus motor and is not compatible with select Nikon DSLRs lacking an AF motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000-series, and D5000-series cameras.
- The lens itself lacks front filter threads but does incorporate a gelatin filter holder at the rear of the lens.
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||13.46 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4.6|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 73.5 x 68.6 mm|