- Product: #56449
- SKU: 2165
SmallRig 2165 Arri Locating Handle is an one-piece half-surrounding handle which can be locked via two Arri locating pins and a 3/8" thumb screw. The handle has a nice and simple design with a comfortable grip. It comes with multiple 1/4 and 3/8 threaded holes, multiple Arri locating holes, and some built-in cold shoe mounts, all of which make it easy to mount accessories. The cold shoe mount on the top front is anti-off, which prevents cold shoe accessories from coming off by accident. The built-in 15 mm rod clamp makes possible connecting a microphone mount, EVF mount, etc. It also comes with a hex spanner for tightening the thumb screw. Lastly, suited for mounting onto the top and sides of DSLR cameras cage, the handle makes handheld shooting possible.
- First Arri locating handle in the market.
- The handle comes with a 15mm rod clamp, multiple 1/4" and 3/8" threaded holes, multiple arri locating holes and some built-in cold shoe mounts, thereby offering various mounting options.
- It can be mounted onto a camera cage via Arri locating pins and 3/8" thumb screw allowing quick mount and dismount.
- Comes with a hex spanner for tightening the thumb screw.
- On the top front of the handle is a built-in anti-off pin preventing cold shoe adapter from coming off accidentally.
- The handle has a simple and compact design and comfortable grip.
|Product dimensions:||124x 24.5x 68mm|
|Compatibility:||DSLR Camera Cage: 2129/2125/2013/2031/2062/2087/2098/2127|