Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 15-27mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Super ED & Three Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilisation
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #35723
- SKU: SEL1018
Take on ultra-wide landscapes or tight interiors with your APS-C-format E-mount camera by using the E 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens from Sony . Delivering a super wide 15-27mm equivalent zoom range, and offering a constant f/4 aperture, this lens can produce high-quality images in a variety of difficult scenarios. The implementation of one Super ED and three aspherical elements further guarantees image quality by minimising aberrations throughout the range. Also, the lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation for reducing the effects of camera shake.
Beyond these features, the lens also features an internal focus design that enables fast, responsive autofocus and a minimum focus distance of 9.8". Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this ultra-wide angle 10-18mm lens will provide a 15-27mm equivalent zoom range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- One Super ED (extra-low dispersion) glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilisation system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilisation for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive auto-focus, the minimum focus distance of 25 cm, and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||10 - 18mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 15 - 27 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E|
|Angle of View||109° - 76°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||25 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:10|
|Elements/Groups||10 / 8|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 70 x 63.5 mm|