Sony ECM-GZ1M Zoom Microphone for Cameras with Multi-Interface Shoe
- Hot Shoe Powered Directional Microphone.
- Helps Cut Out Unwanted Background Noise.
- Two Pick-Up Pattern Choices.
- Monaural Electret Condenser Capsule.
- Includes Windscreen to Reduce Wind Noise.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61442
- SKU: ECMGZ1M
The Sony ECM-GZ1M Zoom Microphone for Cameras with Multi-Interface Shoe is a monaural on-camera microphone that features a hot shoe interface specifically for Sony cameras and camcorders that have the propriety Multi-Interface Shoe. The microphone is designed to help isolate the sound you want originating from the subject while rejecting unwanted ambient noise. It offers two setting to choose from: a "Gun" Mode which locks the microphone in a fixed pick-up pattern, and a "Zoom" Mode which dynamically adjusts the pick-up pattern in relation how much you zoom in, making the microphone pick-up angle narrower as you zoom closer - Zoom Mode requires a camera or camcorder with a zoom lens.
- Monaural, electret condenser microphone that powers directly from the camera or camcorder's hot shoe.
- Removable windscreen helps reduce wind noise for shooting outdoors.
|Capsule||Monaural electret condenser|
|Pick-up Pattern||Shotgun / zoom|
|Frequency Response||150 Hz to 15 kHz|
|Interface||Sony proprietary Multi-Interface Shoe|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Dimensions||1.1 x 2.3 x 4.2" / 28 x 57 x 106 mm|
|Weight||1.6 oz / 45g - main unit only|