Sony SELP1650 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-mount Zoom Lens
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-36
- One ED Element; Four Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilisation
- Product: #37104
- SKU: SELP1650
An ideal companion for your compact, APS-C mirrorless camera, the E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens from Sony offers a versatile equivalent zoom range of 24-75mm as well as a retractable design that makes your system much more manageable when not in use. Helping to deliver excellent optical quality throughout the range are an extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements to combat various aberrations and improve contrast. The lens also incorporates Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation and a power zoom mechanism, both of which will help you capture smooth and steady stills and video. Additionally, it has an internal focus design, a minimum focus distance of 24.9 cm, and uses a seven-blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this 16-50mm lens will provide a versatile standard zoom range that is equivalent to 24-75mm.
- A variable aperture of f/3.5-5.6 helps keep the lens' overall size and weight to a minimum.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour neutrality.
- Four aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilisation system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilisation for more effective control of camera blur.
- Enjoy smooth zooms ideal for shooting movies with the power zoom mechanism available in this lens.
- Due to a retractable design, this lens can be made to be extremely compact when not in use.
- An internal focus design contributes to fast autofocus speeds and the minimum focus distance of 24.9 cm.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||16 - 50mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 - 75 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
Minimum: f/22 - 36
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E|
|Angle of View||83° - 32°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||25 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4.7|
|Elements/Groups||9 / 8|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 40.5 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 64.7 x 29.9 mm|