Soundcraft Signature 16 16-Input Mixer with Effects
- 16-Input Analogue Mixer
- 12 Ghost Mic Preamps
- Sapphyre British AEQ Per Channel
- 2-in/2-out USB Recording
- Lexicon Effects Engine
The Signature 16 from Soundcraft is a 16-input analogue mixer with onboard effects. The Signature 16 features faders with GB Series audio routing, flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, subgroups with powerful routing and switching options, and dedicated outputs. Housed in a robust metal construction and equipped with an internal universal power supply, this mixer is recommended for use by musicians and bands, in music venues and theatres, for tour sound, houses of worship, and more.
Inbuilt Ghost microphone preamps deliver high-quality audio with a wide dynamic range, clarity, and a high level of headroom. Additionally, the mixer uses Sapphyre Assymetric AEQ for equalising every vocal and instrumental element in a mix, and GB Series audio routing technology. The mixer provides a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade effects including reverb, chorus, and modulation, as well as dbx limiters on the input channels. XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs enable guitars, basses, and other instruments to be connected directly.
The Signature 16 comes with a 2-in/2-out USB interface and free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
Ableton Live 10 Lite workstation software download
Feed your creativity with this fast, flexible, lightweight version of Ableton’s Live 10 that offers all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects, in an intuitive interface that’s optimized for improvisation. Whether your workflow is based around the Ui24R remote-controlled digital mixer, Signature Series analogue console or Signature MTK Series analogue console with built-in multitrack recording, seamless integration with Ableton Live gives you all of the tools you need to produce and perform your music, from sketching song ideas to finessing final mixes.
- High-performance 16-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects
- Ghost mic preamps with low noise performance
- Sapphyre British AEQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon effects engine featuring reverbs, delays, choruses, and modulations
- dbx limiters (high-ratio compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Hi-pass filters (low-cut) and 48 V phantom power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive GB Series audio routing
- Smooth faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
- Free download for Ableton Live 10 Lite workstation software
|Preamps||12 x Ghost|
|Equalisation||Soundcraft Sapphyre AEQ: 4-band (2 bands of swept mids)|
|Input Limiter||dbx: 4|
|Effects||Lexicon: Single engine|
|USB Interface||2 x input
2 x output
|Subgroup Outputs||4 mono / 2 stereo|
|Faders||3.9" (100 mm)|