TC-Helicon SingThing All-In-One Vocal Processor and Personal PA
The TC-Helicon SingThing is an all-in-one vocal processor and personal PA designed to provide bountiful backing tracks, built-in effects, and easy looping for singers and songwriters in rehearsals, live shows, and club gigs. It features a 150W Class-D amplifier driving a 6.5” 2-way Tannoy speaker, plus an XLR output can be fed into a PA and a 3.5mm headphone jack enables personal monitoring.
XLR, 3.5mm, and 1/4" inputs allow you to connect a variety of sources such as a microphone, keyboard or guitar, and smartphone. Over 200 presets in multiple genres offer fast tone configuration and built-in effects give you powerful tone enhancement at the push of a button. Record and layer riffs and vocal parts via the integrated looper, which features automatic tempo adjustment for the echo. When the looper is not in use, a dedicated Tap Tempo button makes it easy to set your delay time.
The SingThing ships with an XLR cable, 3.5mm aux cable, USB cable, and an MP-75 microphone, which offers remote control of effects and looping.
- Multiple effects including harmony, double, pitch, reverb, delay, and SFX allow you to create vocal sounds for a wide range of genres from pop to rock, country to R&B, and beyond
- SingThing automatically selects harmony parts by detecting the input signal from your guitar, keyboard, or music player
- The selectable Global Pitch Correct mode enables automatic pitch correction regardless of the selected preset
- Capture elements of your performance and jam along with them using the built-in looper, recognises the tempo of your first loop and sets the echo tempo automatically
- SingThing includes more than 200 song and artist-inspired presets covering a variety of musical genres, and nearly 1000 more are available for free via the VoiceSupport 2 programme
- Edit, rename, and save presets to suit your stylistic preferences
- The included MP-75 microphone's Mic Control button lets you to remotely control your SingThing effects and looping functions, freeing you to move around
- Use a Switch-3 or Switch-6 pedal (available separately) for extended control with a simple tap of your toe