- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Sonnar Optical Concept
- Manual Focus Design
- Product: #86603
- SKU: A11S
Sleek and stylish, the Fujifilm X-mount 35mm f/1.4 Lens from TTArtisan is a compact long-normal prime characterised by its fast design and intuitive handling. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers great control over depth of field and also benefits working in low-light conditions. The lens uses a Sonnar optical design, which prioritises sharpness and low distortion for clear and accurate rendering. Also, the lens's petit form factor features a durable silver anodised finish with a stylised engraving on the lens barrel of the optical design.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Sonnar optical concept promotes a high degree of sharpness, low distortion, and accurate rendering
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 28 cm away.
- 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||35mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 52.5mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||45°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||39 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.2 x 1.7" / 56 x 44 mm|
|Weight||6.3 oz / 180 g|