TTArtisan 50mm f/0.95 Lens for Leica M (Anodised Silver)
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- One Double-Sided Aspherical Element
- Two ED Elements, Eight HR Elements
- Manual Focus Operation
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86614
- SKU: A08S
Distinguished by its bright design, the TTArtisan 50mm f/0.95 is a normal-length lens for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its impressively fast maximum aperture offers a wealth of control over depth of field and also benefits working in dark and low-light conditions. Complementing the speed is an advanced optical design that uses a variety of specialised elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve sharp imagery with accurate colours. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 70 cm away and it features a 14-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Normal-length prime is well-suited to everyday shooting with subjects including portraiture, street, landscape, and reportage.
- Exceedingly fast f/0.95 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also offers great control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus techniques.
- One large-diameter, double-sided aspherical element and eight high refractive index elements help to suppress distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce accurately rendered images with a high degree of sharpness.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to realise high clarity and accurate colour rendering.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 70 cm.
- A 14-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.83 x 3.5" / 72 x 89 mm|
|Weight||1.51 lb / 687 g|