- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Sonnar Optical Concept
- Manual Focus Design
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86448
- SKU: A17B
A portable portrait-length prime, the Fujifilm X-mount 50mm f/1.2 Lens from TTArtisan blends its versatile short-telae focal length with an exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture. This bright design offers impressive control over depth of field, for isolating subject matter, as well as for enhanced low-light performance. Beyond speed, the lens uses a Sonnar optical design, which prioritises sharpness and low distortion for clear and accurate rendering. Also, the 50mm f/1.2 has a manual focus design, capable of focusing as close as 50 cm away, and a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressively bright f/1.2 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Sonnar optical concept promotes a high degree of sharpness, low distortion, and accurate rendering
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 50 cm away.
- 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 75mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||32°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.6' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.4 x 2.4" / 62 x 60 mm|
|Weight||11.9 oz / 336 g|