- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- One AD Element, Eight HR Elements
- Manual Focus Operation
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86595
- SKU: A09B
Fast and compact, the TTArtisan 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens for Leica M is a versatile normal-length lens for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its bright design suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords improved control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques. The lens also sports an advanced optical design, which uses a series of specialised elements to reduce various aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away and it features a 12-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Normal-length prime is well-suited to everyday shooting with subjects including portraiture, street, landscape, and reportage.
- Impressively fast f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also offers enhanced control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus techniques.
- One aspherical element and eight high refractive index elements help to suppress distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce accurately rendered images with a high degree of sharpness.
- One abnormal dispersion element reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to realise high clarity and accurate colour rendering.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.2 x 2.6" / 57 x 67 mm|
|Weight||14.1 oz / 399 g|