Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens for Canon EF
- EF Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-320mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/40
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- One Low Dispersion Element
- Product: #29466
- SKU: AFB018C-700
A truly versatile lens presented in a sleek form factor, this Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens is designed for APS-C format Canon EF mount DSLRs, where it will provide a 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length range. One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element are incorporated into the optical design, and help to reduce distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharp, clear, and colour-accurate imagery. Vibration Compensation image stabilisation is integrated into the lens design, too, and helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, a DC motor gear train AF drive module is also featured, and helps to maintain fast, accurate focusing performance that is equally smooth and quiet to benefit both stills and video applications. Complementing the expansive zoom range and refined optical design, this 18-200mm also features a moisture-resistant construction to enable working in nearly any situation.
- Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, this lens is designed for APS-C format Canon EF mount DSLRs and provides a 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- Sleek profile and lightweight design make this lens suitable for everyday and travel photography.
- One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element help to control chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity, sharpness, and colour accuracy.
- A DC motor gear train AF drive module provides fast and quiet focusing performance that is suitable for both still photography and movie recording applications.
- VC image stabilisation helps to control the effects of camera shake to better enable working in low lighting or with longer shutter speeds.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps to protect the lens when working in inclement conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||18 - 200mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 28.8 - 320 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 6.3
Minimum: f/22 - 40
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||Canon (APS-C)|
|Angle of View||75° 33' - 7° 59'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||49 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 75 x 96.6 mm|