Tascam AE-4D AES/EBU Input/Output Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer
- For PA, SR, and Pro Audio Environments.
- 4 x AES/EBU Inputs / Outputs.
- 4 x Dante Inputs / Outputs.
- Flexible Routing.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) Power Supply.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65759
- SKU: TASCAMAE-4D
The Tascam AE-4D AES/EBU Input/Output Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer can be used to convert 4-channel AES/EBU input signals into 4-channel Dante output signals, or the other way around for pro-audio applications.
The AE-4D AES/EBU Input/Output Dante Convertor features Level control and is compatible with a Dante Domain Manager software, which offers security functions, enables the use of wide-area networks, and easy access to Dante systems using already established network infrastructures. With the AES67 mode, connection to AES67 network systems is also possible. Two installation brackets are included.
- 4 x AES/EBU inputs/outputs
- 4 x Dante inputs/outputs
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz sample rate
- Supports Dante daisy chain; this allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows to work in different area situations (up to 50 presets)
- Two types of user-control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
- For integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
- For end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area-volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor digital input/output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface-mount adapters for installation under desks included
|Formats Supported||16/24-Bit, 44.1/48 kHz; 4 Channels
16/24-Bit, 88.2/96 kHz; 2 Channels (Double Speed)
|Gigabit Ethernet||1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3ab)|
|Cable||Category 5e or Faster STP Cables|
|Connector||2 x 3-Pin XLR (Channels 1, 2, 3, and 4) AES/EBU|
|Input Impedance||110 Ohms|
|Sampling Frequencies||32 to 192 kHz (Sampling Rate Convertor is Always on)|
|Connector||2 x 3-Pin XLR Male (Channels 1, 2, 3, and 4) AES/EBU|
|Output Impedance||110 Ohms|
|Supported Sampling Rate||44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz|
|Power||PoE class 0
Tascam PS-P1220E AC Adapter (sold separately)
|Power Consumption||3 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.4 x 1.7 x 5.4" / 21.4 x 4.4 x 13.6 cm|
|Weight||28 oz / 795 g|