Tascam BO-16DX/OUT Rackmount 16-Channel DB25 to XLR Male Adapter
- For Live Stage & Commercial Installation.
- 2 x DB25 Female Inputs.
- 16 x XLR Male Outputs.
- Rotatable Orientation.
- Reversible Rack Ears.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65757
- SKU: TASCAM- BO-16DX-OUT
The Tascam BO-16DX/OUT Rackmount 16-Channel DB25 to XLR Male Adapter is a rackmount 16-channel DB25 to XLR male designed to deliver multi-channel conversion between D-Sub 25-pin and XLR 3-pin male for system installers, A/V technicians, and audio engineers in houses of worship, clubs, restaurants, and live stage applications. Its 16 channels of I/O include two DB25 female connectors and 16 XLR 3-pin male connectors.
The enclosure occupies 1 RU and allows rotatable orientation to avoid unnecessary stress on cables. The reversible rack ears enable the BO-16DX/OUT to be positioned with either the XLR or DB25 connectors facing forward. Being passive, it requires no power source. A rackmount screw kit is included for easy installation.
- Ideal for interfacing between stage boxes, FOH and monitor mixing consoles, audio over IP convertors, and more
- 16 analogue input channels via two DB25 female connectors
- 16 analogue output channels via 16 XLR 3-pin male connectors
- Mount in either of two 180° rotations to simplify cable runs and avoid unnecessary stress on cables
- Reversible rack ears can be positioned to face forward or backward so that either the XLR or DB25 connectors are front facing
- Shallow depth uses minimal rack space
- Passive design requires no power source
- Includes rackmount screw kit
|Inputs||2 x DB25 female|
|Outputs||16 x XLR 3-pin male|
|Other Connectors||4 x 4-40 UNC inch-type attachment screws|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19.0 x 1.7 x 2.0" / 482.6 x 44.1 x 51.5 mm|
|Weight||2 lb / 0.9 kg|