Tascam ML-4D/OUT-X 4-Channel Line-Output Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer
- For PA, SR, and Pro Audio Applications.
- 4 Analogue 3-Pin XLR Line Outputs.
- 4 Dante Inputs/Outputs.
- Flexible Routing.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) Power Supply.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65768
- SKU: TASCAMML-4D-OUT-X
The Tascam ML-4D/OUT-X 4-Channel Line-Output Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer is a compact half-rack convertor that can be used to convert 4-channel Dante input/output signals into 4-channel analogue output signals on 3-pin XLR connectors for pro-audio applications.
The ML-4D/OUT-X features level control and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager software, which offers security functions, enables the use of wide-area networks, and provides easy access to Dante systems using already established network infrastructures. With AES67 mode, connection to AES67 network systems is also possible. Two installation brackets are included.
- 4 analogue outputs on 3-pin XLR connectors
- 4 Dante inputs/outputs
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Sample rate up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Supports Dante daisy-chain, which allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows you to work in different area situations (up to 50 presets)
- Two types of user-control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
- TASCAM DCP CONNECT, for integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
- TASCAM EZ CONNECT, for end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area-volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor analogue output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface-mount adapters for installation under desks included
|Formats Supported||44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24-Bit, 4 Channels|
|Gigabit Ethernet||1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3ab)|
|Cable||Category 5e or Faster STP Cables|
|Connector||3-Pin XLR (1: Gnd, 2: Hot, 3: Cold)|
|Nominal Output Levels||+4 dBu (when Ref. Level Not −9 dBFS)
+6 dBu (when Ref. Level Set to −9 dBFS)
|Maximum Output Level||Switchable:
+15 dBu (Ref. Level: −9 dBFS)
+18 dBu (Ref. Level: −14 dBFS)
+20 dBu (Ref. Level: −16 dBFS)
+22 dBu (Ref. Level: −18 dBFS)
+24 dBu (Ref. Level: −20 dBFS)
|Output Impedance||200 Ohms or Lower|
|Frequency Response||Dante In / Line Out:
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (44.1/48 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
|Distortion||0.002 % (when −1 dBFS Input, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||105 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Crosstalk||100 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Dynamic Range||108 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Power||PoE Class 0
Tascam PS-P1220E AC Adapter (Sold Separately)
|Power Consumption||4 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.4 x 1.8 x 5.4" / 21.4 x 4.4 x 13.6 cm|
|Weight||30.4 oz / 863 g|