(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Thinkware F70 1080p Dash Cam with 8GB microSD CardProduct #58253 | SKU TW-F70 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The CMOS Image Sensors of Thinkware F70 1080p Dash Cam with 8GB microSD Card allow constant Full 1080p HD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime along with a 140-degree wide angle lens view. This will minimize blind spots to assure recording of all events without fail.
FRONT VEHICLE DEPARTURE WARNING (FVDW)
When your car is stopped at an intersection or in traffic, the intelligent guidance system informs you that the vehicle in front has started to move, preventing a delayed response just in case you stop looking ahead.
ENERGY SAVING PARKING RECORDING
Energy saving mode will reduce power consumption by 1/3 less and gives 3x longer video recording than normal parking mode. When you are away for a vacation or leaving your car for quite some time, energy saving parking recording is a recommended solution. When in use, the device will go to sleep and soon after an impact has been detection by built-in G-senor, it will wake up within a second and start recording for next 20 seconds of period.
SAFETY CAMERA ALERT
(Optional GPS antenna required for F70) Exclusive safety feature from Thinkware - The Safety Camera Alert function of Thinkware Dash Cam actively alerts the driver of any photo enforcement locations on the route while still recording videos.
Thinkware Dash Cam provides active warning for these 5 types of road safety cameras.
- Red Light
- Speed Camera
- Red Light & Speed Camera
- Average Speed
- Mobile Zone
STATE OF THE ART VIDEO ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY
Thinkware Dash Cams are equipped with top-notch video enhancement technology on the market, ensuring the most vivid video recordings under any circumstance.
Wide Dynamic Range
When you are driving under bright sunlight, coming out of a tunnel, or getting under the shadow of a tall building etc, a sudden change in frontal light exposure levels can result in excessively bright or dark recordings. The WDR function eliminates excessively bright spots on the recording to correct its color balance in order to ensure a clear image.
Nightime Picture Quality Correction
Images from the videos recorded during nighttime driving on dark streets are generally difficult to make out. The enhancement Sensors of Thinkware Dash Cams come with a standard function of brightness and color control as well as noise cancellation.
A sudden rise of light exposure caused by strong sunlight or headlight beams of oncoming vehicle may cause difficulties to assess the situation. Also, lack of lighting in a dark tunnel or night driving may pose the same problem. The automatic light exposure function controls the level of light exposure to maintain vivid and clear video recordings in all circumstances.
VARIOUS AUTONOMOUS RECORDING MODES
- Continuous Recording Mode - This mode is activated automatically when you start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in one-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism.
- Event Recording Mode - The Active Impact Monitoring System will automatically store the video data ten seconds prior to and after a collision registered by the 3-axis G-Sensor.
- Manual Recording Mode - Similar to a video camera, you can use the Manual Recording Mode to capture events that occur in front of your vehicle whether or not it is in motion.
FORMAT FREE TECHNOLOGY
F70 utilizes the FAT (File Allocation Table) system. This allows Thinkware’s proprietary Format Free Technology to eliminate the need for periodical manual formatting of recorded video files on the microSD memory card. It also helps extend the life of your memory card. You can view recorded video files on any PC without having to worry about converting files. Thinkware Dash Cam F70 saves the hassle of manually clearing memory space.
PROPRIETARY THINKWARE DASH CAM - PC VIEWER
The intuitive and simple-to-use interface of Thinkware Dash Cam allows you an easy and convenient viewing of your recorded videos. Through PC or Mac viewer, you can playback and download recorded videos along with your route history and speed record. You can also change the dash cam settings, format the memory card, or install updates with just a few clicks on the viewer.
COMPREHENSIVE DRIVING INFORMATION WITH GPS
With the optional GPS Tracker, the Thinkware Dash Cam F70 can record the vehicle's driving speed and provide its precise location and routes identification on the map. The GPS Tracker helps you to accurately assess the details of the surrounding area by providing you with the vehicle speed and the time of a collision, and the severity of impact. The video recording feature not only stores driving footages in case of an event, but it can also be used to track your holiday travel routes.
HIGH-TEMPERATURE PROTECTION SYSTEM
The specially designed heat discharge construction and the built-in thermal sensor of the F70 protect the device and its data against intense heat by automatically turning it off to prevent overheating.
In the event that the power gets disconnected after an accident, the fail-safe recording uses the Super Capacitor for backup power to ensure safe storage of any recording in progress – so you can be assured that your valuable data will be securely stored under any circumstances.
- Recording modes include continuous, incident, manual, and parking (parking mode recording requires hardwiring cable installation which is available separately)
- Parking mode offers impact and motion detection, along with an energy-saving mode
- Night time picture quality ensures that video is captured with minimal noise at the correct exposure in low-light conditions
- Wide dynamic range delivers the right exposure and contrast in varying lighting conditions
- H.264 video compression
- MP4 file format
- PC Viewer compatible with Windows & Mac
- Thinkware mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Built-in microphone for voice recording
- Built-in speaker offers voice guide and buzzer/notification sounds
- Supercapacitor offers fail-safe recording
- Built-in thermal sensor protects the dash cam and its data by automatically shutting off to prevent overheating
- Optional GPS tracker to view speed, time, and location data is available separately
- Anti-File-Corruption technology prevents data loss and corruption of the captured footage on the memory card
- LED indicator for status
- COE and RoHS certified
|Image Sensor||2.1 MP 1/2.7" CMOS|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Frame Rate||Up to 30 fps|
|Diagonal Field of View (FOV)||140°|
|Recording Modes||Continuous recording
Parking recording (requires hardwiring cable installation)
|G-Sensor||Triaxial acceleration sensor (3D, ±3 g )|
|Wide Dynamic Range||Yes|
|Storage||Supports UHS-I microSD cards up to 64 GB (8 GB card included)|
|Input Power||12/24 VDC
|Power Consumption||2 W (mean) / 14 V|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||78 x 35.6 x 31.5 mm|
In The Box
- Thinkware F70 1080p Dash Cam with 8GB microSD Card
- Power Cable
- 8GB microSD Card
- Adhesive Cable Clips
- Spare 3M Adhesive