(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Thinkware F800 PRO Wi-Fi Dash Cam with 32GB microSD Card & Night VisionProduct #58255 | SKU TW-F800PRO |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The CMOS Image Sensors of Thinkware F800 PRO Wi-Fi Dash Cam with 64GB microSD Card & Night Vision allow constant front and rearview Full 1080p HD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime along with a 140-degree wide angle lens view. This will minimize blind spots to assure recording of all events without fail.
SUPER NIGHT VISION 2.0
DASH CAM videos recorded in a low-light environment, such as dark alleys or parking lots, may not be clearly identifiable. SUPER NIGHT VISION2.0 in the F800 PRO uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- while driving or parked.
SONY EXMOR R STARVIS IMAGE SENSOR
Perfect image processing even in low-light environments The Sony Exmor R STARVIS Image Sensor applied to the F800 PRO provides rich colors and the optimal resolution. STARVIS technology improves Exmor R's low light sensitivity by providing optimal image quality in visible ray and near-infrared range, allowing clear imaging in low light environments.
ENERGY SAVING PARKING RECORDING
Energy saving parking recording will reduce power consumption by 1/3 less and gives 3x longer video recording than normal parking mode. When you are away for a vacation or leaving your car for quite some time, energy saving parking recording is a recommended solution. When in use, F800 PRO will go to sleep and soon after an impact has been detection by built-in G-senor, F800 PRO will wake up within a second and start recording for next 20 seconds of period.
Important clips and images may get deleted due to insufficient memory space during long continuous recordings, especially in standard parking recording mode which requires large memory for saving 15 to 30 frames per second. TIME LAPSE MODE in the F800 PRO records 2 frame per second reducing the size of the video file. This allows video recordings in parking mode to continue up to 16 times longer than other dash cams.
Geo Fencing allow drivers to stay alert of vehicle location. Whether your vehicle goes in/out side of a certain radical area, F800 PRO will send you push notification through mobile app, Thinkware Cloud. This is more practical for the parents, rental companies, and for fleet management. The radius can be set by typing the address or by using pin point on the mobile app. You may set 20 different radical area with the size from 100m up to 600km.
Locate Vehicle will help drivers to find the vehicle’s current location. F800 PRO will update its current location in every 10 seconds. Then it will display current location with speed and the heading direction integrated on google map.
DRIVING IMPACT NOTIFICATION
In the event of a crash, the alert feature can help the driver to notify others of an emergency situation when the driver is not in the condition to do so. The family or the owner of the car can then remotely check on the situation from their location.
When the car experiences an impact with a g-force level greater than 3g or 4g while driving, the dash cam will automatically send a push notification alert of the impact to the user’s smartphone logged in to the Thinkware Cloud app. A 20 seconds video of the incident (10 seconds before and after the incident) is also saved on the Thinkware Cloud server, and a push notification alert of the video is sent to the user, which can be checked later and downloaded from the app.
SAFETY CAMERA ALERT
The Thinkware Dash Cam F800 PRO’s internal GPS provides accurate location information while the Safety Camera Alert function is on continuous alert to warn the driver of red lights and traffic enforcement cameras. Cultivate safe driving habits with Thinkware Dash Cam.
- Red Light
- Speed Camera
- Red Light & Speed Camera
- Average Speed
- Mobile Zone
ROAD SAFETY WARNING SYSTEM
The Thinkware Dash Cam F800 PRO is equipped with the Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Front Collision Warning System(uFCWS) and Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW) to ensure driver safety with a voice warning.
Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
Drowsy or distracted driving greatly increases the chance of an accident on the road. The Lane Departure Warning System will alert the driver when the vehicle goes off lane in a speed over 50 km/h.
High Speed / Urban Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS/ uFCWS)
Accidents can be avoided by maintaining a safe following distance. Road Safety Warning System in the F800 PRO calculates the real-time distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you, while driving above 30 km/h in expressways or under 30 km/h in a busy city, and issues a 3-level early warning to the driver depending on the danger of collision.
Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW)
When your car is stopped at an intersection or in traffic, the intelligent guidance system informs you that the vehicle in front has started to move, preventing a delayed response just in case you stop looking ahead.
STATE OF THE ART VIDEO ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY Thinkware Dash Cams are equipped with top-notch video enhancement technology on the market, ensuring the most vivid video recordings under any circumstance.
- Wide Dynamic Range
When you are driving under bright sunlight, coming out of a tunnel, or getting under the shadow of a tall building etc, a sudden change in frontal light exposure levels can result in excessively bright or dark recordings. The WDR function eliminates excessively bright spots on the recording to correct its color balance in order to ensure a clear image.
- Nightime Picture Quality Correction
Images from the videos recorded during nighttime driving on dark streets are generally difficult to make out. The enhancement Sensors of Thinkware Dash Cams come with a standard function of brightness and color control as well as noise cancellation.
- Automatic Exposure
A sudden rise of light exposure caused by strong sunlight or headlight beams of oncoming vehicle may cause difficulties to assess the situation. Also, lack of lighting in a dark tunnel or night driving may pose the same problem. The automatic light exposure function controls the level of light exposure to maintain vivid and clear video recordings in all circumstances.
VARIOUS AUTONOMOUS RECORDING MODES
- Continuous Recording Mode - This mode is activated automatically when you start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in one-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism.
- Event Recording Mode - The Active Impact Monitoring System will automatically store the video data ten seconds prior to and after a collision registered by the 3-axis G-Sensor.
- Manual Recording Mode - Similar to a video camera, you can use the Manual Recording Mode to capture events that occur in front of your vehicle whether or not it is in motion.
- Energy Saving Mode - The dash cam will go to sleep and soon after an impact has been detection by built-in G-senor, F800 PRO will wake up within a second and start recording for next 20 seconds of period.
CHECK RECORDED IMAGES AND UPDATE FIRMWARE USING SMARTPHONES
Your smartphone and the F800 PRO can be connected via the exclusive application ‘Thinkware Dash Cam Mobile Viewer for F800 PRO’ with built-in Wi-Fi in the navigation. Check, download or delete recorded images, update firmware or update safe driving information on the application.
VIEWER FOR CHECKING CLEAR AND PRECISE VIDEO
The intuitive and simple-to-use interface of Thinkware Dash Cam allows you an easy and convenient viewing of your recorded videos. Through PC or Mac viewer, you can playback and download recorded videos along with your route history and speed record. You can also change the dash cam settings, format the memory card, or install updates with just a few clicks on the viewer.
HIGH-TEMPERATURE PROTECTION SYSTEM
The specially designed heat discharge construction and the built-in thermal sensor of the F800 PRO protect the device and its data against intense heat by automatically turning it off to prevent overheating.
- Recording modes include continuous, event, manual, audio, and parking (parking mode recording requires hardwired cable installation which is available separately)
- Time-lapse functionality with hardwired cable installation
- G-sensor with 5 levels of sensitivity adjustment
- Geofencing functionality
- Supercapacitor offers fail-safe recording
- Lane departure warning system alerts you when you veer off your lane
- Front/urban front collision warning system alerts you if you are about to hit a vehicle in front of you
- Front vehicle departure warning alerts you when the vehicle ahead has started to move
- Dash cam offers built-in thermal self-protection by automatically shutting off to prevent overheating, keeping the dash cam and its data safe
- Locate Vehicle functionality helps drivers find the vehicle's current location
- Wide dynamic range
- Night time picture quality correction and automatic exposure delivers properly calibrated and exposed images
- PC Viewer compatible with Windows & Mac
- Thinkware mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Safety camera alerts lets you know when you're approaching red lights and speed cameras
- Built-in speaker delivers alert/notification sounds
- Includes mount with 3M Tape, car charger, adhesive cable holder, 32GB microSD card with adapter, and USB microSD card reader
|Image Sensor||2.13 MP 1/2.9" Sony Exmor R STARVIS CMOS|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Diagonal Field of View (FOV)||140°|
|Recording Modes||Continuous recording
Parking recording (requires hardwiring cable installation)
|G-Sensor||3-axis acceleration sensor (3D, ±3G)|
|LED Indicators||Front: Security
Rear: GPS, Recording, Wi-Fi
|Storage||Supports UHS-I microSD cards up to 64 GB, 32 GB card included|
|Input Power||12 VDC / 24 V|
|Power Consumption||2-Channel: 4.2 W
1-Channel: 2.9 W
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Dimensions||107 x 60.5 x 30 mm|
In The Box
- Thinkware F800 PRO Wi-Fi Dash Cam with 32GB microSD Card & Night Vision
- Mount with 3M Tape
- Car Charger
- Adhesive Cable Holder
- 32GB microSD Card with Adapter
- USB microSD Card Reader