Transcend DrivePro 230 1080p Dash Camera with Hardwire Power Cable & 64GB microSD Card (10-Pack)
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution at 30 fps.
- 130° Diagonal Field of View.
- 2.4" Colour LCD Screen.
- Built-In LiPo Battery.
- Built-In Microphone and Speaker.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71756
- SKU: TR64GDP230AK
Record what's in front of your vehicle with the Transcend DrivePro 230 1080p Dash Camera with Hardwire Power Cable & 64GB microSD Card (10-Pack) . The camera features a 2.4" LCD screen, along with a 130° diagonal field of view that enables you to see the entire road in front of you. It records 1920 x 1080 resolution video at 30 fps. This dash cam is equipped with a built-in microphone and speaker. A 64GB microSD card is included to store video locally. The built-in LiPo battery ensures uninterrupted power to the camera, enabling it to record during an accident or when the engine is off.
This dash cam features lane departure warnings, forward collision warnings, headlight reminders, and driver fatigue alerts to help keep you alert and safe while driving. A G-sensor enables the camera to automatically save video files in case of impact while the vehicle is off. In the event of a collision, the G-sensor will begin emergency recording. It is powered continuously while the vehicle is on via the included power cable. Wi-Fi connectivity enables real-time footage playback and downloads via the DrivePro app for iOS and Android.
A micro-USB hardwire power cable is included for wiring the DrivePro 230 directly into the vehicle's fusebox. It provides built-in power protection to prevent damage to your vehicle or the DrivePro 230 in the event of a short circuit or power surge. Professional installation is recommended.
- The DrivePro 230 uses a Sony sensor with WDR to capture high-res images
- Includes micro-USB hardwire power cable for wiring the dash cam directly into their vehicle's fuse box (professional installation recommended)
- GPS/GLONASS receiver logs coordinates, date, and time into recorded video
- G-sensor detects impact in the event of a collision and begins recording
- G-sensor can be manually activated
- Snapshot button enables you to take still photos while recording video
- Time-lapse video recording safeguards your vehicle 24/7 (requires external power supply)
- Driver fatigue alert reminds the driver after a user-determined amount of time of driving to take a break from driving
- Lane departure warning system (LDWS) helps keep the driver safe by displaying an onscreen warning and an audible alert when the driver is veering out of a lane
- Forward collision warning system (FCWS) helps keep the driver safe by displaying an onscreen warning and an audible alert when the vehicle exceeds a certain speed and the vehicle ahead is too close
- Headlight reminder alerts the driver when the lighting conditions are poor with a reminder to turn the headlights on with an onscreen notification and an audible alert
- DrivePro Toolbox software quickly finds video files using name, recording date, or group parameters, as well as location paths and snapshots
- Wi-Fi connectivity for live video and photo snapshots via the DrivePro app for iOS and Android
- Adhesive mount included for quick installation
|Display||2.4" / 6.1 cm Colour LCD|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 30 fps|
|Field of View||Diagonal: 130°|
|Video Format||MOV (H.264)|
|GPS Receiver||For Logging|
|Battery Type||Built-In LiPo|
|Connection Interface||Micro-USB 2.0|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or Later
Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or Later
|Mobile OS Support||DrivePro App for iOS and Android|
|Memory Card Support||Supports microSD Cards up to 128 GB
64 GB Card Included
|Power||Input: 12 to 24 VDC
Output: 5 VDC, 1 A
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 149°F / -20 to 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-13 to 158°F / -25 to 70°C|
|Certifications||COE, FCC, BSMI, NCC, MIC, KC|
|Dimensions||2.76 x 2.48 x 1.36" / 70.2 x 63.1 x 34.5 mm|
|Weight||2.9 oz / 81 g|