Vello BG-N16 Battery Grip for Nikon D5500
- For Nikon D5500 & D5600 DSLR
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Fits 2 EN-EL14 or EN-EL14A Batteries
- Provides Extended Shooting Time
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #32878
- SKU: BG-N16
The BG-N16 Battery Grip for Nikon D5500 & D5600 from Vello is designed specifically for the Nikon D5500 or D5600 DSLR camera and accepts one or two EN-EL14 or EN-EL14A batteries (D5600 only compatible with newer EN-EL14A batteries, see note). With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. More so, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. An on/off switch has also been added to the BG-N16 to disable the grip's built-in vertical shutter release button, which prevents users from accidentally triggering the shutter when photographing in the landscape orientation.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. The BG-N16 comes with an alternate shutter release button to facilitate shooting when held vertically. In addition, it is designed with an anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod, and a holder for the camera's battery door so as not to lose it when the battery grip is installed.
The included shutter release cable connects from the socket on the battery grip to the remote release port on the camera body and transmits the shutter release signal from battery grip to the camera.
- Holds up to two EN-EL14 or EN-EL14A batteries, doubling the battery life for the Nikon D5500 & D5600.
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button.
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Contains a camera battery door holder to store the camera's battery chamber door when the grip is mounted.
|Battery Type||1 x Battery Pack (EN-EL14/EN-EL14a))|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.7 x 10.1 x 7.6 cm|