- Capture Smoother, More Cinematic Videos
- Three ND Filters & Compact Carry Case
- Neutral Colour Profiles
- ND4 Filter for Sunrises/Sunsets
- ND8 Filter for Partly Cloudy Days
The Polar Pro Cinema Series Shutter Collection for the Mavic Air includes three neutral density filters — ND4, ND8, and ND16 — that provide 2-, 3-, and 4-stop light reduction, respectively, without changing your set colour profile. They reduce shutter speed and enable capture of smoother, more cinematic videos with your Mavic Air. The collection also includes a compact carrying case that holds all three filters and provides a space on the sides of each for you to comfortably grab it with your fingers when inserting or removing it.
These Cinema Series filters feature production-grade glass with eight coatings on each side; and they also have Polar Pro's AirFrame construction, meaning they're designed with ultra-lightweight but robust, aircraft-grade aluminium frames. The filters thread on in place of the stock lens bezel of the Mavic Air, ensuring thus seamless compatibility, easy installation, and enhanced gimbal balance.
Note: These filters are designed specifically for the Mavic Air and are not compatible with the Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro Platinum.
- ND4: 2-stop light reduction for sunrise and sunset conditions
- ND8: 3-stop light reduction for partly-cloudy conditions
- ND16: 4-stop light reduction for mid-day and mid-sun conditions
- Neutral colour profiles
|Material of Construction||Aircraft-grade aluminium frame; production-grade glass|
|Dimensions||H x D: 1.5 x 0.4 cm|
|Weight||Each Filter: 0.59 g|