DJI HDMI Output Module for Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced / Phantom 4 has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The HDMI Output Module for Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced from DJI upgrades the Phantom 3's controller by adding an HDMI output. This means you can connect a monitor or FPV goggles and view a live, HD image from the Phantom 3 Camera. In addition, the module provides a USB Type-A port so that you can connect a mobile device, just as you would with the stock controller.
Note: For the Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced models only. Does not work with the Phantom 3 Standard.
- View live video feed, OSD, and the aircraft's battery levels via an HDMI display
- Switch on/off the data display using the DJI GO app
- Module mounted on the back of the remote controller for the Phantom 3 Professional or Advanced
- Allows you to connect a monitor or FPV goggles and view a live, HD feed from the Phantom 3's camera in real time
- Allows you to connect a mobile device to access the Phantom 3 and view a live feed via the GO mobile app
- Provided for firmware updates or accessing advanced controller settings using the Assistant Software
- For connecting future DJI accessories
|Connectivity||1 x HDMI (standard) |
1 x USB Type-A female for mobile device interface
1 x Micro-USB female for firmware updates / assistant software
1 x Charge port
1 x CAN-Bus