(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The IDX EB-424L V-Mount Power Base Station is a field-portable lithium-ion battery, which supports up to 8 ENDURA batteries to power up to 744Wh in PowerLink or dual stack mode on 4 V-Mount plates. Used in environments where voltage and current capacity are a challenge, it is compatible with high-end broadcast camera systems such as Sony F23, Sony F35, and RED ONE. The batteries can be changed over without interrupting the normal operation.
If the main AC is disconnected or fails at any point of time, the power base mode provides a battery backup to prevent any loss of critical production material or shooting delay. The base station comes with 2 output terminals - industry standard 12V and professional 24V. A dedicated 24V output switch allows selection of the output voltage of the LEMO connector; it can be used separately or simultaneously. Depending on cable/pin configuration, the 12V output is continuous from both the LEMO and XLR connector (when the 24V switch is active). The maximum current is 20A for 12V (10A each output), and 5A for 24V.
The base station features a LED indicator for 24V output, which includes detection of protection circuit and dual low voltage warning when below 14V and 12V. The lightweight (approx. 2.87 lbs) Power Base Station has a compact size, and comes with an extendable feet up to 5.04" (W), making it suitable for use in studio and desktop surfaces.
- Field portable V-mount lithium-ion battery
- Supports up to 8 ENDURA batteries - power up to 744Wh in powerlink or dual stack mode on 4 V-mount plates
- Designed for use in environments where voltage and current capacity are a challenge
- Compatible with high-end broadcast camera systems such as Sony F23, Sony F35, RED ONE
- Battery backup station - no critical production material is lost or shooting is delayed
- 2 output terminals - industry standard 12V and professional 24V
- LED indicator for 24V output includes detection of protection circuit, dual low voltage warning when below 14V and 12V
- Maximum current of 12V is 20A (10A each output); in 24V operation, the maximum current is 5A
- Selection of 12V or 24V output voltage of the LEMO connector via a dedicated 24V output switch.
- Activation of power switch turns on pilot LED; 24V is output from the LEMO connector
- Additionally, 12V output is always continuous from both the LEMO and XLR connector depending on how the cable/pin is configured (when the 24V switch is active)
- Output voltage - 24V (regulated)/12V (unregulated), which can be selected separately or simultaneously
- Uninterrupted battery change-over during normal operation
- Lightweight (approx. 2.87 lbs)
- Extendable feet - up to 5.04" (W)
||All IDX ENDURA Lithium Ion Batteries - Individually or in PowerLink (dual stack); Maximum 8 in PowerLink Mode
||IDX ENDURA Battery-12V to 17V DC
||8-Pin LEMO connector for 12V/24V: LEMO Connector Part EGG-3B-308CLL
12V: Pin 1,2,8-Neg; Pin 5,6,7-Pos
24V: Pin 3-Negative; Pin 4-Positive
4-Pin XLR connector for 12V: XLR Connector Part ITT Cannon XLR-4-31 Pin 1-Negative; Pin 4-Positive
||81 x 165 x 216mm