IDX VL-4SE Endura 4-Channel Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (V-Mount)Product #52610 | SKU VL-4SE
- Simultaneous 4-Channel Charger
- Lightweight Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Compatible with Endura V-Mount Batteries
- Integrated Safety Circuitry
- Universal AC Input Voltage
The IDX VL-4SE Endura 4-Channel Lithium-Ion Battery Charger charges up to 4 IDX Endura V-mount batteries at the same time. Each bay is independent of the others, so there is no waiting for one battery to finish before the next one can start. The charger features a durable yet lightweight polycarbonate body with a recessed power switch and a top handle. This V-mount charger is compatible with IDX's Endura series of batteries.
Integrated safety circuitry protects charging batteries from an overcharge condition and the charger from damage should you try to charge a faulty or misused battery. It supports worldwide power so you can take and use this charger virtually anywhere in the world.
- Simultaneous 4-channel lithium-ion battery charger.
- Lightweight, high-impact polycarbonate enclosure is rugged, weighs under 7 lbs. and features a recessed power switch with an integrated carry handle. An LED condition indicator offers a quick glance of each battery's charge status.* Light Off: No battery
- Solid Amber: Standby
- Solid Red: Quick charge in progress
- Solid Green: Fully charged
- Flashing Amber: Over voltage / current protection activated, charging protection timer activated
- Flashing Red: Charger fault
- As Li-ion is memory free, batteries can be charged from any state regardless of the batteries' charge status. Each IDX Li-ion battery has its own built-in microprocessor which enables direct communication with the charger's programme to individually select for each battery the correct charge programme specific for that battery.
- The charger features a built-in fan to prevent the unit from overheating.
- As with all IDX chargers, the VL-4S's power switch is recessed to prevent an accidental loss of power. A worldwide, auto-sensing AC power (AC 100-240V) operation is standard.
|Type of Charging||Simultaneous/Independent|
|Connections/Interface||4 x V-mount|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||220 VA (max)|
|Quick Charge Current||1-to-3 Channel: 3 A
4 Channel: 2.7 A
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.6 x 15.2 x 28.8 cm|