(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The IDX VL-4SI is a four-channel, simultaneous Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion) fast charger. Up to four Li-Ion Endura V-mount batteries can be charged in 2.5 hours or less. This model features an LCD readout and PC information retrieval capabilities.
- The VL-4SI offers a lightweight design (7.1lbs) with a convenient built-in handle.
- The highly reliable V-Mount, battery mount is becoming more and more prevalent on many new broadcast and professional camcorders. In response, IDX has adapted the design of their batteries and chargers to with the V-Mount design.
- An LED condition indicator offers a quick glance of each battery's charge status.
- Red (charging)
- Green (complete/trickle)
- Orange (battery fault)
- As Li-Ion is memory free, batteries can be charged from any state regardless of the batteries charge status. Each IDX Li-Ion battery has its own built-in microprocessor which enables direct communication with the chargers program to individually select for each battery the correct charge program specific for that battery.
- This model comes with an LCD status readout.
- Via a USB port, this device will allow information retrieval from a PC.
World-Wide AC Power
- As with all IDX chargers, the VL-4S's power switch is recessed to prevent an accidental loss of power. A world-wide, auto-sensing AC power (AC 100-240V) operation is standard.
|Type of Charging
||PC Information Retrieval
||Endura V-Mount (x 4)
||100-240 Volts AC, 50 or 60 Hz
||6.14 x 11.34 x 6.02"
15.6 x 28.8 x 15.3cm