The JL-2PLUS is a compact, two-channel, sequential multi-chemistry fast charger with a built-in 60W power supply. Up to two NP-Style batteries can be charged in approximately 3 hours.
* NP-Style only
- The JL-2PLUS offers a lightweight design (3.3 lbs) with a convenient built-in handle.
- The JL-2PLUS is designed to directly charge NP-Style batteries. Since the NP-Style mount is one of the most common battery mounts on broadcast and professional camcorders, IDX has adopted the design to help fit that need.
- An LED condition indicator is offers a quick glance of each battery's charge status.
- Red (charging)
- Green (complete/trickle)
- Orange (battery fault)
- An all-metal case construction ensures that the JL-2PLUS will hold up under the harsh rigors of location shooting.
- Any combination of battery chemistries can be automatically charged with the JL-2PLUS. *Any one of the following battery chemistries can be used:
- Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- NiCd (Nickel Cadmium)
- NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) * NP-Style only
- A standard 4-Pin Canon type connector is available on the front panel to provide 60 watts of DC power via the built-in power supply.
Worldwide AC Power
- As with all IDX chargers, the JL-2PLUS's power switch is recessed to prevent an accidental loss of power. A worldwide, auto-sensing AC power (AC 100-240V) operation is standard.
|Type of Charging
||NP-1 Slot (x 2)
4-Pin XLR (x 1)
||100-240 Volts AC, 50 or 60 Hz
||5.94 x 3.1 x 8.34 inches
151 x 79 x 212 mm