Core SWX PB70-F324 Battery for Sony F3 Camera has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Switronix PowerBase 70 Battery for Sony F3 and Panasonic GH4 YAGH (24" Cable) attaches on the bottom of the camera as a battery grip using an included mini quick release plate, and connects to the camera via a 4-pin XLR connector. It consists of a 14.8V, 77Wh lithium ion battery and a regulator block with a 4-pin XLR connector. The regulator block attaches on the side of the battery when the battery is mounted as a grip.
Two P-Tap outputs are available for powering 12V accessories and can also be used for lower voltage accessories if you incorporate optional XP power regulation cables. A V-mount adapter on the back of the battery allows direct connection to V-mount plates.
- 8V, 77Wh lithium ion battery
- Attaches on the bottom of the camera as a battery grip using a mini QR plate
- Connects to the camera via a 4-pin XLR connector
- The 4-pin XLR connector is part of a regulator block that attaches to the side of the battery
- Two P-Tap outputs for powering 12V accessories
- Lower voltage accessories supported via optional XP power regulation cables
- V-mount adapter on the back allows direct connection to V-mount plates
- 1/4"-20 accessory mounting threads on the sides
- 4-LED power indicator