(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Vortex Media DVD-Video: How to Set Up and Shoot Awesome Interviews with LED LightsProduct #33135 | SKU LEDDVD |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Presented by Doug Jensen
- Make your presentations more professional
- Achieve the best results
- Focuses on LED lighting
How to Set Up and Shoot Awesome Interviews with LED Lights from Vortex Media is all about making your presentations more professional and consistent. It doesn't matter what video camera you use, what questions you ask or what your budget is, without the proper lighting to make your subject look his/her best, the interview will not come off as a success.
This DVD, produced by a very seasoned and knowledgeable videographer/producer, will show you how to achieve the best results by not only teaching you the basics of good lighting, but various other aspects of shooting including camera placement, composition, depth-of-field, exposure, and white balance.
Doug focuses on LED lighting for several reasons. LEDs are cost-effective, lighter to carry around than traditional hot lights, are faster and easier to work with and are better for the environment since they require less heat to operate. The DVD will lead you through what you should have equipment-wise as well as steering you away from what you really don't need. Once you'Voe mastered Doug's protocol, you may decide never to use your older tungsten lights again.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Goal
- Chapter 3: The Style
- Chapter 4: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- Chapter 5: Creating a Custom Light Kit
- Chapter 6: Types of Lighting
- Chapter 7: The LED Revolution
- Chapter 8: Light Kit Recommendations
- Chapter 9: Choosing the Best Location
- Chapter 10: Talent and Camera Placement
- Chapter 11: The Backlight
- Chapter 12: The Key Light
- Chapter 13: The Fill Light
- Chapter 14: The Kicker
- Chapter 15: The Background Light
- Chapter 16: Creative White Balance
- Chapter 17: Setting the Exposure
- Chapter 18: Balanced Composition
- Chapter 19: Making the Talent Look Great
- Chapter 20: Shooting the Interview
About the Instructor
Doug Jensen owns Vortex Media. He's also a cameraman and experienced videographer and consultant with over 30 years of experience. He has taught Hi Def XDCAM at various schools and has also run many workshops. His portfolio is extensive including NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, Fox News, CNN, PBS, BBC, NHK, EBU, TNT, Discovery, ESPN, E!, A&E, HGTV, WGBH, Food Network, NASCAR Images, MLB Productions, Travel Channel, History Channel, Sundance Channel, and NBA Entertainment
|Subject||Film, Video & TV Production|
|Author||Presented by Doug Jensen|
|Format||NTSC - NTSC DVDs will play on most PAL DVD players|
|Running Time||90 minutes|