Tilta ES-T14 Camera Cage with Gold Mount Battery Plate for Sony PXW-FS5
- VCT-Style Baseplate with Shoulder Pad
- Front and Rear 15mm LWS Rod Clamps
- Gold Mount Battery Plate
- Extension Handle for FS5 Handgrip
- 2 x ARRI-Standard Rosettes
Email me when stock arrives
Arm your camera with this Tilta ES-T14 Camera Cage specifically designed for the Sony PXW-FS5.
The cage’s top plate fits snugly around the Sony FS5 top handle and includes 15mm LWS rod adapters on the front and back end to allow you to mount accessories in a variety of ways.
The Gold Mount Battery Plate for Sony FS5 Camera Cage has a 15mm LWS rod adapter that can be placed on either the top or bottom of the plate to allow you to either mount it off of 15mm LWS rods from the top plate or bottom shoulder pad. The battery plate provides several different DC and P-tap outputs to allow you to power accessories.
On the bottom of the cage is a Sony VCT-U14 compatible baseplate that allows you to attach various accessories via 15mm LWS rods on either the front or back side of the plate. The plate also has an ergonomic shoulder pad on the bottom so that you can quickly and easily detach from the VCT-U14 plate and be shoulder mount-ready in no time. The plate also has Arri Standard Rosette connections on either side to allow you to attach handles for handheld operation as well as a built-in lens adapter support bracket.
An extendable rosette arm and extension cable are also included so that you can extend out and adjust the mounting position of your Sony FS5 handle to your liking.
- VCT-type tripod plate with contoured shoulder pad
- Gold mount battery plate mounts to top or bottom of rig
- One D-Tap and three DC outputs for powering accessories
- Extension arm with cable for positioning the original FS5 handgrip more comfortably
- 4 and 8" pairs of 15mm LWS rods
- Front and back rod support
- ARRI-standard handgrip rosettes
|Tripod Mount Type||VCT-U14|
|Rod Compatibility||15 mm LWS|
|Battery Plate||Gold mount|
|Power Outputs||DC: 2 x 12 V
DC: 1 x 8 V
D-Tap: 1 x 14.8 V
|Material of Construction||Aluminium alloy|