Email me when stock arrives
The 2129 cage from SmallRig provides form-fitting protection to the Nikon D850, and provides multiple mounting interfaces. It mounts to the camera's tripod socket with a 1/4" -20 screw and prevents twisting around the camera. On the top SmallRig handles such as Top Handle 1984 can be mounted. The built-in cold shoe on the left receives microphones, while on the right external Cold Shoe 2044 or 1241 can be attached. NATO rails on both sides are compatible with SmallRig NATO accessories like Ballhead Magic Arm 2071 for monitors. On the left side HDMI Clamp 1822 is perfect to protect the HDMI cable from loss of signals; on the right side hand straps and neck straps are usable. The cage features a built-in Arca Swiss QR plate on the bottom, which fits the universal 15mm rail support 2092 for the standard 15mm LWS system.
- The First cage designed for Nikon D850 in the market;
- 5 mounting interfaces (NATO rail on both sides, a built-in cold shoe on the top, multiple 1/4" -20, 3/8" -16 threaded holes and Arri locating holes) for accessories such as monitors, microphones and lights;
- A built-in Arca Swiss QR plate and 1/4" -20 and 3/8" -16 threaded holes on the bottom for tripods;
- Wrist strap openings for safe handheld shooting;
- Form-fitting design with unobstructed battery & SD card access.
|Product Dimensions:||164x 64x 139mm|