SmallRig 2225 Cage Kit is designed for Sony RX100 VI. It seats the camera firmly with the lens ring in the front of the cage. It allows the screen flipping and access to all ports and buttons on the camera. SmallRig Articulating Arm 2071 can be attached on the NATO rail for mounting the monitor. If you want a better protection for your HDMI cable, SmallRig HDMI cable lock 1693 is your best choice. Mounting threads on the bottom of the cage accept different QR plates and provided best shooting experience for vlogging shooting. Wooden grip on the right side offers better hand-held shooting experience.
- The world's 1st cage for Sony RX100 M6
- Seats the camera firmly with the lens ring and blocks no access to ports and buttons
- Removable wooden side grip for comfortable hand-held shooting
- Versatile interfaces (1/4" and nato rail) for flexible accessory attachment
- Compatible with Sony AG-R2 Grip for RX100 series after removing the wooden grip.
Note: NOT compatible with the Sony RX100 III/IV/V camera, please check cage kit 2105 to find your Sony RX100 III/IV/V camera cage
|Product Dimensions:||118.5x 49x 75.5 mm|
|Material(s):||Wood + Aluminum Alloy|
|Compatibility:||Sony RX100 VI|