SmallRig 1998 Arri Baseplate for RED DSMC2Product #51714 | SKU 1998
- Exclusively designed for RED DSMC2
- Enables 15mm LWS system for RED DSMC2
- Supports fast switch from run-and-gun to tripod shooting
- Light weight and thin
SmallRig Arri Baseplate 1998 is exclusively designed for RED DSMC2. It is a baseplate with 15mm rod clamps and Arri rosettes. It offers an abundance of possibilities for the cameraman as per the needs during shooting, thus it is very beneficial and convenient for the cameraman.
It could attach Standard Arri Dovetail 1501 at the bottom and then be mounted on the tripod. Your camera rig could be switched from tripod to shoulder pad, with Standard Arri Dovetail 1501 fixed on Shoulder Pad 2057.
1/4"-20 threaded holes in the rear of the baseplate could attach Dual 15mm Rod Clamp 1943, and further for Shoulder Pad 2077 and external batteries. It comes with rod clamps in the front for 15mm dual rods. It enables 85mm rod height, with matte box, follow focus, and lens support mounted on it.
Arri rosettes are optional and attachable to extension arms. Therefore, It could be mounted with Arri Extension Arm 1807 and then Arri Rosette Handle 1810 for run-and-gun.
- It is an Arri dovetail baseplate exclusively designed for RED DSMC2.
- It enables 15mm LWS system for RED DSMC2.
- It supports fast switch from run-and-gun to tripod shooting.
- It features light weight and thinness, with 500g in net weight and 21mm in thinness.
RED DSMC2 (Scarlet-W/ Epic-W/ Raven/ Weapon)