The Zacuto DSLR Baseplate provides the foundation for various DSLR rig configurations, from the Single Action to the Fast Draw and Double Barrel. And for good reason: its utility and flexibility are undeniable. Offering two threaded 3.5" 15mm mini-rails for adding follow focus and matte boxes, the Baseplate also provides a multitude of mounting threads on all sides for attaching accessory rods as needed. A quick-release plate lets you remove your camera instantly for standalone use, while the bottom plate mounts to your tripod using included 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws. Whether shoulder-mounted, handheld, or locked down on legs, the DSLR Baseplate is the nexus for stable, professional DSLR video.
- Works on any DSLR camera with or without battery grips, as it is infinitely adjustable in height.
- Camera can also be quickly released from the rig by turning the red knob then pulling up on your camera.
- Quick release plate stays mounted to your camera so you can quickly switch between using the camera as part of a rig or on its own.
- Baseplate has multiple 1/2"-13 threads on all sides: (1) 1/2"-13 thread on both the left and right side, (4) 1/2"-13 threads on the front (2 on top and 2 on bottom) and (2) 1/2"-13 threads on the back.
- 2 x 3.5" Black Rods (15mm)
- Quick-Release Plate
More information about Zacuto Products (Link to Zacuto Website)