(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The LockPort Universal - Rear Kit provides a locking HDMI mini to full HDMI plug that protects the fragile outputs on your 5D and 7D cameras from tough production abuse with a rock solid clamp and a smart mini to full-size HDMI adapter.
The LockPort universal adapter is designed to fit easily the popular RedRock Micro DSLR Baseplate using the original screws and soft adhesive pads. It safely secures a 90° REAR mini HDMI to full-size HDMI adapter, protecting forever the “expensive to repair” mini HDMI camera port. The adapter has gold plated contacts, the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI cables.
Standard size HDMI plugs lock securely in the socket — no signal loose. The full-size HDMI 90° output can be used in rear position to reach the best cable ergonomics solution on your rig set-up
Note! Camera and other accessories are not included
- Works with both 5D and 7D cameras.
- Saves the “expensive to repair” mini HDMI port on your 5D and 7D camera.
- Full-Size HDMI output allows you to use stronger standard cables.
- Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose!
- 90° FRONT or REAR output editions.
- No loss of video signal anymore! The full-size HDMI output has stronger locking capabilities.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Rock solid UNIVERSAL ultra-low base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support out there.
- Better cable layout on your rig set-up.
- No longer camera screws, use all the camera screws already out there.
- Ready in a few seconds.
- Instant reverse output direction set-up.