(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Redrock Micro wireLock for ultraCage/Base DSLRProduct #12080 | SKU 2-113-0003 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Mini to Full Size HDMI Adapter Included
- Holds Adapter Tight in a DSLR
- Made from Lightweight Aluminum
- Secures your Cable Connection
- Mounts to Rigging
The Redrock Micro wireLock for ultraCage DSLR & ultraBase DSLR comes with a right-angle mini to full-size HDMI adapter and holds the adapter tight in a DSLR mounted on a Redrock ultraCage DSLR or ultraBase DSLR, whereas a DSLR's native mini HDMI port affords not nearly as secure a connection.
The wireLock is made up of two parts. The smaller part screws onto the larger, and as one unit the wireLock fastens onto an ultraCage or ultraBase. The included adapter squeezes between the two parts, connects into a DSLR's mini-HDMI port, and the smaller part then screws a bit tighter into the larger part so to securely hold the adapter in place. All the necessary screws come included.
Note: wireLock works with most DSLRs. Tall DSLRs, like the 1DX or D4, are not supported.
In The Box
- Redrock Micro wireLock for ultraCage/Base DSLR
- Right-Angle Mini HDMI to Full Size HDMI Adapter
- Bolt Screw for Attaching wireLock to ultraCage or ultraBase
- 2 x Screws for Connecting the Two Parts of the wireLock