SmallRig Wooden NATO Side Handle 2187 is designed to provide a comfortable handheld shooting for cameramen. It is locked via NATO clamp to make your setup quick release and fits any cage featuring NATO rail on the side. A built-in hex on the top to adjust the handle up and down based on your needs. If you want to use it on the other side of the cage, use the hex to take off the connection metal part of the handle and change the direction. The quick release handle features a cold shoe and 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded holes on top allows for mounting accessories.
- Fits any cage featuring Nato Rail on each side.
- Quick-Release your setup without using tools.
- Mounting holes & cold shoe on top of the handle for accessory attachment.
- Built-in Allen wrench allows to change the direction of the handle and adjust the height.
- One piece aluminium alloy inner part and wooden handle external part to provide comfortable and lightweight handheld shooting.
|Product Dimensions:||105x 75x 66mm|
|Compatibility:||Any cage featuring NATO rail on the side|