(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
SmallRig BSS2340 Handgrip for DJI Ronin-S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2Product #61215 | SKU BSS2340 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Ergonomic handle for DJI Ronin-S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2.
- Features nato clamp to quick release your setup.
- Allows 180° of handle adjustment via the rosette.
- Multiple 1/4"-20 and arri 3/8" locating threaded holes for accessories.
- Cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor mount.
- The wooden handle can be used as a rosette handle (female) separately.
The SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin-S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2 is designed to hold your gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to the DJI Ronin-S Mounting Clamp 2221 and Zhiyun Crane2 Mounting Clamp 2119 via the nato rail included in the package. It can be attached to the nato rail of Moza air 2 Mounting Clamp 2328 directly.
The versatile handle features a cold shoe and multiple 1/4"-20, arri 3/8"-16 threaded holes for monitor and microphone. Additionally, the wooden handgrip features a rosette allows 180° adjustment so that you can use it as a side handle and free stop in any position. The wooden handle is also compatible with the rosette extension arm such as 1870 and any other accessories feature a male arri rosette.
|Product Dimensions||275.5 x 50 x 41mm|
|Package Dimensions||183 x 100 x 60mm|
|Material(s)||Aluminum Alloy, Wood|
In The Box
- SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin-S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2
- Nato Rail
- 2 x 1/4 Screw
- Hex Spanner
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review