(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Tilta R19-250 Threaded 19mm Rod (Black, 10", Single )Product #17587 | SKU R19-250 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Both Ends Threaded Female
- One Chamferred End
- Lightweight Anodised Aluminium
- Wear and corrosion resistance
Tilta's 10" Threaded 19mm Rod is a 10" rod with female threading on both ends. This allows you to use optional threaded rod adapters to extend the length. As a standard practice, Tilta chamfers one end of their rods and leaves the other end with a straight cut. The chamfering makes it easier to slide accessories on the rod, while the end with the straight cut makes for a smoother rod join.
The rod is made from machined aluminium for a balance between weight and strength and then anodised black for wear and corrosion resistance. Please note that there is no industry-wide standard for support rod threading, so when sourcing optional rod extenders, it is best to stay within one brand.
- Lightweight anodised aluminium construction
- The chamfered end eases mounting of rod-based accessories
- Both ends are threaded for extending the length of the rod
|Construction||Lightweight black anodised aluminium|
|Rod Diameter||19 mm|
- Tilta R19-250 Threaded 19mm Rod (Black, 10", Single )
- RM Product #:
- Aluminium (Black)
- Rod Length:
- 10" / 25.4cm
- Thread Type: