Tilta R19-450 Threaded 19mm Rod (Black, 18", Single )
- Both Ends Threaded Female
- One Chamferred End
- Lightweight Anodised Aluminium
- Wear and corrosion resistant
Email me when stock arrives
Tilta's 18" Threaded 19mm Rod is an 18" rod with female threading on both ends. This allows you to use optional threaded rod adapters to extend the length. As a standard practice, Tilta chamfers one end of their rods and leaves the other end with a straight cut. The chamfering makes it easier to slide accessories on the rod, while the end with the straight cut makes for a smoother rod join.
The rod is made from machined aluminium for a balance between weight and strength and then anodised black for wear and corrosion resistance. Please note that there is no industry-wide standard for support rod threading, so when sourcing optional rod extenders, it is best to stay within one brand.
- Lightweight anodised aluminium construction
- The chamfered end eases mounting of rod-based accessories
- Both ends are threaded for extending the length of the rod
|Construction||Lightweight black anodised aluminium|
|Rod Diameter||19 mm|