The MVA511FF is Manfrotto's first ever Follow Focus , providing videographers with a compact option for 15mm LWS rod setups. It features a zero-backlash mechanism that enables precise focus pulls with no play and is supplied with a both a 50-tooth 0.8 pitch drive gear and a 35mm friction wheel to accommodate lenses with and without gear rings. Adding to its versatility is the fact that the gear direction is reversible, making it easy to switch between lenses that focus in opposite directions.
The MVA511FF Follow Focus clamps onto 15mm LWS rods and can be mounted on either side of the lens. The follow focus bridge is adjustable horizontally to adjust to different size lens diameters. Hard stops can be set using an easy to use hard stop slider button, especially useful for DSLR lenses with focus rings that spin continuously. Additional features include a removable marking disc and an industry-standard socket for using an optional focus whip or crank.
- Mounts to 15mm LWS rods
- Adjustable to accommodate a variety of lens diameter
- Zero-backlash mechanism; no play between follow focus and lens
- Friction wheel and 0.8 pitch drive gear included
- Wheel and drive gear can be mounted on either side of the gearbox
- Reversible gear direction for use with backwards-focusing lenses
- Integrated hard stops
- Standard socket for using an optional whip or crank
- Removable marking disc
|Rod Support||15mm LWS|
|Drive Gear||0.8 pitch, 50 teeth|
|Friction Wheel||1.4" (35 mm) diameter|