The L-M2 Professional DSLR Mattebox from CAME-TV is designed for DV/HDV cameras with normal and wide-angle lenses. It is constructed of machined aluminium, and is engineered with a swing-away mechanism to allow for quick lens changes. The matte box offers you the ability to use the two 4 x 4" and 4 x 5.6" filters for image effects. It is detachable and lightweight, and functions as a lens hood as well. The sunshade/filter holder features a non-reflective rectangular shade that allows for single or dual filter applications. The rotating filter holder enables you to eject or instal square filters without disturbing the microphone of flash settings. The matte box with rod support attaches to your camera via the soft foam cushioned lens rings, for protection of your lens.
- High-grade machined aluminium construction
- Precision engineered swing-away mechanism for quick lens changes
- Compatible with wide-angle lenses
- Industry standard height with ±10mm adjustment
- 2 dual-purpose filter trays, supporting both 4 x 4" and 4 x 5.6" filter sizes (rotating 360°)
- Top flag and two adjustable side flags in aluminium (all detachable)
- 4 neoprene doughnuts to fit lenses of varying diameters (diameter of openings 51mm, 64mm, 76mm, 102mm)
|Compatibility||DV/HDV cameras with normal/wide lenses|
|Diameter||Neoprene Doughnut Diameters: |
51, 64, 76, and 102 mm openings
|Supported Filter Trays||4 x 4" |
4 x 5.6"
|Dimensions||9.4 x 5.9" (24 x 15 cm)|