- Single-Channel Focus Controller
- 457m Maximum Transmission Range
- 2.4 GHz, 10 x Channels
- Runs on 1 x Canon LP-E6 Battery
- Run/Stop Function for Select Cameras
Email me when stock arrives
The Tilta Nucleus II Focus Hand Unit offers single-channel, wireless focus control in a slim, compact form at distances up to 457m. The Hand Unit features a choice of 10 channels at 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz, minimising the chance of interference in high-traffic areas.
Use the Hand Unit to select from high, medium, and low torque settings on Nucleus II motors to best suit your lens. Assignable, vibrating range limits and multiple soft stops enable you to more easily hit your focus marks while keeping an eye on your talent instead of the knob.
Wireless run/stop is available for select cameras using a separately available cable with the Nucleus II system. Carry the Nucleus II Hand Unit using the included lanyard or attach it to a support using its rosette mount when suitable.
- Single-channel wireless focus unit
- Up to 457m transmission range
- 10-channel selection minimises outside interference
- Powered using a single Canon LP-E6 battery
- Backlit knob and buttons enhances visibility in lower light levels
- Slim, compact design with large wood-edged knob
|Operating Frequency||2.4 to 2.4835 GHz|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||457 m|
|USB Port||Firmware Upgrades, Data: 1 x USB|
|Emission Power||30 to 100 mW|
|Battery Type||Canon LP-E6|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 50°C|
|Material of Construction||Rosewood, aluminium alloy, stainless steel|
|Dimensions||165 x 88 x 88 mm|