(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Tilta Nucleus-M Brushless Wireless Follow Focus MotorProduct #60649 | SKU WLC-T03-M |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Integrated Motor Drive
- 0.8 Mod/32-Pitch/35-Tooth Gear
- 19mm Rod Adapter with 15mm Bushing
- For Focus, Iris, or Zoom Control
- Automatic or Manual Lens Calibration
This Tilta Nucleus-M Brushless Wireless Follow Focus Motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the hand unit and hand grips. This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to your rig, allowing for a more compact camera setup and a quicker setup time. Simply set the motor and Nucleus-M hand unit/hand grips to the same channel and you will have full control.
The motor allows for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity.
The motor is designed to clamp onto 19mm or 15mm rods (with the included rod bushings). This clamp-on design allows you to easily attach and detach the motor without needing to remove any other accessory from your setup. Every motor has a 0.8 mod, 35 tooth, 32 pitch gear attached, which is the standard gear size for cinema lenses. The torque of the Nucleus-M Motor at 14.8V is 2.5N·m
To power the motor and subsequent motors, only one power port on your camera rig needs to be used. Simply plug the P-tap power cable into one of the motors and then daisy chain power to the rest of the motors with the short 7-pin to 7-pin cables.
- Brushless motor with an integrated motor drive
- Cine-lens standard 0.8 Mod, 35-tooth, 32-pitch gear
- Motor clamps onto 19mm or 15mm rods (with included bushing)
- Power via separately available D-Tap cable or daisy-chain to additional motors
- Automatic and manual calibration
- For focus, iris, or zoom control
- High, medium, and low torque settings
- Status display window
|Number of Gear Teeth||35|
|Face Width||10 mm|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Maximum Range||500 m (unobstructed)|
|Emission Power||30-100 MW|
|Current||Quiescent: 0.10 A, 14.8 V
Conventional: 0.5 A, 14.8 V
|Rod Compatibility||19, 15 mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 50°C|
|Material of Construction||Aluminium alloy, stainless steel, ABS plastic|
|Dimensions||11.43 x 8.26 x 3.49 cm|
|Weight||190 g (motor only)
225 g (with 15mm rod adapter)
221 g (with 19mm rod adapter)
In The Box
- Tilta Nucleus-M Brushless Wireless Follow Focus Motor
- 19mm Rod Adapter
- 19mm to 15mm Bushing
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review