Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit
- Up to 305m Wireless Range
- Focus, Iris, Zoom Hand Unit
- 15 x 2.4 GHz Transmission Channels
- 3 x Transmission-Range Options
- Set up to 10 Soft Marks
Email me when stock arrives
The Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit provides three-channel wireless focus, iris, and/or zoom control as part of the Nucleus-M lens control system. The hand unit features a large wood-edged focus knob, a zoom joystick, an iris wheel, and a backlit LED display window.
Select from low, medium, and maximum transmission ranges to best suit your working distance and battery reserves. The Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit's choice of 15 2.4 GHz channels minimises the chance of interference in high-traffic areas. Set up to 10 soft stops with vibration for focus pulls, and calibrate lenses automatically or manually.
Wireless run/stop is available for select cameras using the hand unit and separately available cables. The hand unit is powered by two separately available lithium-ion batteries and can operate for up to 10 hours on a single charge.
- 3-channel wireless lens control unit
- Control focus, iris, and/or zoom
- Short-, medium-, and long-range transmission options
- 15-channel selection minimises outside interference
- Powered via two 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (not included)
- Up to 10-hour runtime on a single charge
- Ambidextrous design with large wood-edged knob
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||150 to 300 m|
|Emission Power||30 to 100 MW|
7.2-14.8 V, external
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 50°C|
|Material of Construction||Aluminium alloy, stainless steel, ABS plastic
|Dimensions||142.0 x 90.5 x 70 mm|