(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus SystemProduct #50635 | SKU NUCLEUS-M |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 304 m Wireless Range
- Two Lens Drive Motors
- Motors Feature Integrated Receivers
- 0.8 MOD Drive Gears
- Focus, Iris, Zoom Hand Unit
The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus System features a 304 m transmission range, and comes with two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two handgrips—one to control focus, and the other iris and zoom. The lens drive motors each feature a cine standard 0.8 MOD drive gear and two 7-pin connectors, which enables you to freely swap or interchange each motor. The motors power by daisy-chaining using the 7-pin cables, and each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp with 19 to 15mm reducing bushing.
The FIZ hand controller allows you to control focus, iris, and zoom, and includes a neck strap. The handgrips feature adapters that enable mounting the controllers onto ARRI-compatible rosettes or onto 25/30mm diameter rods, such as those used with gimbals. The system comes packed in a waterproof hard case that protects your gear during transport and storage.
- Please note that batteries are not included and must be sourced separately.
- The system features three ranges: low, medium, and high. It supports up to 15 channels to select from, and the controllers pair with each motor via the motor ID.
- The FIZ hand unit can control three channels (focus, zoom, and iris), as well as override the handgrips.
- The motors can calibrate on lenses with or without hard stops, such as a photo lens with follow focus gears.
- The motors feature cine standard 0.8 MOD 32 pitch drive gears. Each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp and a 15 to 19mm adapter bushing, allowing you to mount the motors onto either a 15mm or 19mm rod.
- The motors power from a D-Tap connector, and then pass power by daisy-chaining via the 7-pin connectors with the included cables.
- The FIZ hand controller and each handgrip power via two 18650 3000mAh, 3.7V Li-ion batteries.
- The batteries in the FIZ hand controller will last for more than 10 hours, and up to 48 hours in each handgrip, when idle.
|Wireless Range||304 m|
|Material of Construction||Aluminium alloy, stainless steel, ABS plastic, rubber, Brazilian Rosewood|
Hand Controller: 2 x 18650
Handgrip: 2 x 18650 in each
Note: Battery must have a raised anode (positive) end, not a flat end
3.7 VDC, 3000 mAh
100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.15 A
5 VDC, 2 A
11.43 x 8.26 x 3.49 cm
Diameter: 1.7463 cm
Length: 6.5088 cm
0.22 kg (with 15mm rail adapter)
0.22 kg (with 19mm rail adapter)
FIZ Hand Unit
0.44 kg (with focus disk, no batteries)
0.53 kg (with focus disk and batteries)
Right Grip: 0.26 kg (no batteries or adapters)
Left Grip: 0.24 kg (no batteries or adapters)
Rosette Male to Handle Grip Adapter: 0.07 kg
25 mm/30 mm Gimbal to Handle Grip Adapter: 0.04 kg
In The Box
- Wireless FIZ Hand Unit
- 2 x Wireless Motors
- 2 x 19mm Motor Rod Clamps
- 2 x 19 to 15mm Bushings
- Wireless Left Handle (Focus)
- Wireless Right Handle (Iris, Zoom)
- 4 x Follow Focus Disks
- 7-Pin to D-Tap Motor Power Cable (29")
- 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Cable (11.7")
- 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Cable (7")
- 2 x Handle to ARRI Rosette Adapter
- 2 x Handle to Gimbal Bar Adapter (25 to 30mm Compatibility)
- Four-Slot 18650 Battery Charger
- AC Power Cord for Charger
- Wireless FIZ Hand Unit Strap
- Hard-Shell Waterproof Safety Case
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review