Panasonic DVCPRO Tape
The AJ-HP126EX is an extra large cassette and may only be used in the AJ-SD965 & AJ-HD1700 video tape recorders/players
- High Output, Low Noise: Ultra-fine metal magnetic particles provide a remanent magnetization of 370 mT (3,700 Gauss) and coercivity of 183 kA/m (2,300 Oe) for an output that's 5 db higher than older technologies.
- Smooth Tape Transport: An ultra-smooth magnetic surface eliminates spacing loss and micro-dropouts resulting in low error rates and a high C/N (carrier to noise) ratio even in the higher frequencies.
- Dense Magnetic Pattern: A dense, ultra-thin 0.2 micron magnetic coating achieves exceptional low noise, high-frequency performance.
- Excellent Durability and Reliability: A high-polymer binder on the magnetic layer assures maximum durability under repeated use, even after long storage periods.
- Narrow Tape - Big Performance: High-output metal magnetic particles deliver superb picture and sound quality on a tape just 6.35-mm-wide
- Protective Cassette Shell: A tough, sealed structure cassette shell prevents entry of dust or other particles into the cassette. A reel-lock mechanism reduces tape sagging.