(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Feelworld FW279 7" 2200nit On-Camera Field MonitorProduct #60556 | SKU FW279 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 7" 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD Monitor
- HDMI 1.4 Loop-Through I/O
- Accepts SD, HD, and UHD 4K Video
- 2200 cd/m² Brightness
- 1200:1 Contrast Ratio
The Feelworld FW279 7" 2200nit On-Camera Field Monitor has extensive monitoring tools, including histogram, focus assist, embedded audio, false colours, zebra exposure, ratio marker, anamorphic mode, zoom etc. It could help you create wonderful shots.
This model provides 7" an 8-bit IPS screen with 1920x1200 resolution, 323ppi pixel density, professional colour calibration to overcome natural LCD colour drift. The FW279 displays sharper images, better text clarity and colour reproductions regardless of your shooting conditions. The FW279 has a wide viewing angle so that everyone on set can review the action.
The ultra-high brightness monitor uses the "golden size" 7-inch panel. The FW279 monitor not only has the resolution and pixel density to make every shot look amazing, the high bright 2200nit screen at almost 5 times the brightness of conventional field monitors lets you shoot outdoors without reflections washing out your image. This makes it a great choice for gimbals, Steadicam and director's monitors, delivering a crisp image without the bulk and viewing angle restrictions of a sun hood.
Feelworld uses the professional Rec.709 HD colour standard, and uses the colour calibration technology, with the professional instrument calibration at the factory, it can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate colour reproduction easily, do not distort the colour, show the real image when you shooting video.
Supports ITU standards and HD video Rec.709 standard consistent colour space, advanced image processing technology, so that the image clearly presented, the colour is extremely natural, to ensure accurate colour reproduction, to reproduce the physical nature of shooting, enabling users to accurately evaluate the quality of various input video signals.
- High-resolution 1920 x 1200
- High-contrast of 1200:1
- Ultra-bright 2200 cd/m²
- 160° wide-view-angle IPS Panel
- Ultrathin design
- Peaking focus assist (red, green, or blue highlight over parts of the image in focus)
- False colour
- Zebra exposure
- Embedded audio
- Scan mode (underscan, overscan)
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
- Centre marker
- Safe area (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Marker colour (red, green, blue, white, black)
- Cheque field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Zoom all
- U/D and L/R zoom
- Colour temperature adjustment
- Histogram is a quantitative tool to cheque the picture brightness.
- The audio level metres provide numerical indicators and headroom levels.
- The peaking filter displays a coloured highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear.
|Panel Type||IPS-Type LCD|
|Display Size||7.0" / 17.8 cm|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Viewing Angle||Horizontal: 160° (80/80)
Vertical: 160° (80/80)
|Maximum Brightness||2200 cd/m2|
|Pixels Per Inch (ppi)||323 ppi|
|Real-Time LUT Monitoring||No|
|Video||1 x HDMI Type A (HDMI 1.4) Input
1 x HDMI Type A (HDMI 1.4) Output
|Audio||1 x 3.5 mm Headphone Output|
DCI 4K: 24
UHD 4K: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98
|DC Input Power||7 to 24 VDC at 2 A|
|Battery Type||1 x L-Series (Interchangeable Mount)|
|Power Consumption||18 W|
|Mounting-Hole Pattern||75 x 75 mm|
|Mounting||1 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||180 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Weight||370 g, Including Battery Plate
In The Box
- Feelworld FW279 7" 2200nit On-Camera Field Monitor
- Mini HDMI Cable
- Hot Shoe Ball-Joint Mount
- L-Series Battery Plate
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review