The Ikan RM3-43 is a rackmount consisting of three 4.3" 16:9 LCD monitors, each with BNC composite inputs. The RM3-43 consumes 3RU of rack space and allows you to tilt the face plate of the monitors so that the viewing angle is best suited to your environment. It is built to professional standards, and is an able studio production tool.
- Simple BNC Composite 480 x 272 Connection
- Connectivity is achieved through the BNC composite fitting, producing output to the monitors that is 480 x 272 pixels.
- Multiple Region Compatibility
- The RM3-43 can be used in both NTSC (USA, Canada) and PAL (Europe) regions.
- On-Screen Menus
- The adjustments for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and menu language can be made right from the front of the unit.
- Distinct BNC Composite Output
- The RM3-43 has full loop-thru via BNC composite outputs from each monitor, so the signals can be passed on to another monitor, video mixer, or recording deck if needed.
Application Video and Computer Monitoring
LCD Size 4.3"
Video System NTSC/PAL
Picture Elements 480 x 272
Input and Output Connectors 3 BNC Composite video inputs
3 BNC Composite video outputs
Picture Controls Brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation
Remote Control No
Power Requirements Not Specified by Manufacturer
Power Consumption <10W
Dimensions (WxHxD) 19.0 x 4.9 x 1.4" (48.3 x 12.4 x 3.6cm)
Weight 4.8 lbs (2.18kg)
3 x 4.3" 16:9 Monitors